- If you are already a customer, you automatically have an online account.
- Please enter your e-mail address to which you have received your invoices so far and click on CONTINUE. Then enter your password and click LOGIN.
- If you do not remember your password or do not have one, please enter your mail address and click on CONTINUE. Then click Forgot your password? and create a new password. To do this, please open the email sent to you and click on the link embedded in the word here to create a new password.
- If you are a new customer, please click REGISTRATION and enter the required data.
2. My Festival
On the home page at My Festival you will find a sidebar that allows you to navigate through the different sections.
- In the OVERVIEW you will find your login data.
- You can find paid tickets under MY TICKETS.
You can find more information in the instructions for e-tickets.
- Under MY DETAILS you will find your registration data as well as your master data, which you can edit here. Also the registration for the newsletter can be found here.
- At MY PAYMENT INFORMATION you can deposit your credit card and your bank account for possible return transfers.
- Under MY MEMBERSHIPS you can check your current membership status or register for membership.
Further information on the various memberships can be found on the website of the Friends of the Salzburg Festival.
- In MY ORDERS you will find your completed orders. You can edit these until 24 January. You can find more information on this in the instructions for online orders.
- Under MY PURCHASES you will find your purchases as well as the invoices from the current season.
- If you are registered as a member, you can add your name to the waiting list for sold-out performances under MY WAITING LIST.
- Under MY TICKET COMMISSIONS you can see which tickets you have given to the ticket office for resale. Here you can also cancel the resale on commission at any time.
- If you click on LOGOUT, you will log out of My Festival.
1. General Information
The Covid-19 pandemic has brought about many changes, including for the Salzburg Festival.
Thus, the e-ticket (print@home ticket) was introduced last summer. If you did not select postal delivery when ordering your tickets for this year, you will receive your admission tickets as an e-ticket.
In addition to a paperless alternative, the e-ticket gives festival guests a high degree of self-administration, as the personalisation and distribution of e-tickets can be carried out independently of the ticket office. Especially in such challenging times, this ticket format brings a welcome flexibility, as the e-tickets can be (re-)personalised at any time.
In contrast to printed admission tickets, there are no processing fees (printing and shipping costs) or fees for any re-personalization and replacement tickets for e-tickets.
2. My Tickets
- In the area MY TICKETS , you will find all the admission tickets for your events.
- By using the menu option SEND you can forward a ticket to third parties.
- By clicking on the menu option SHOW, you will find the exact seating information and can personalise the ticket.
- After you have completed the personalisation, the menu option SAVE allows you to download the admission ticket as a PDF or save it as an e-ticket to your wallet on your mobile phone.
- Please click on SHOW.
- A popup window will show you the seating information of your ticket.
- If you have received several tickets, you can switch between the individual tickets by clicking on the arrows to the right/left.
- Clicking PERSONALIZE NOW will start the personalisation process.
- You can personalise the admission tickets for yourself as well as for third parties.
- Please note that access to events at the Salzburg Festival 2022 is only possible with valid personalisation. The personalisation is checked at the entrance by means of an ID check.
- Now please enter the data of the person using the admission ticket.
- The automatic buyer personalisation is not sufficient in the following cases:
- The buyer does not attend the performance her-/himself
- More than eight admission tickets per event
- Tickets run on a company name
- After the personalisation was successfully completed, the name will be displayed on the e-ticket.
- By clicking on the pencil symbol, the personalisation can be changed at any time.
4. Saving Your Ticket
- Once you have personalised it, you can then save your e-ticket. To do so, click SAVE.
- In the next step you can choose to save your digital ticket as a PDF (print@home) or as an e-ticket on your smartphone.
- Please note that any change or re-personalisation invalidates all older digital and printed versions of the ticket.
- If you opt for the PDF-ticket, you can then download, print or send it.
- After personalisation and saving of the print@home ticket, it can be re-personalised or passed on via the customer area on the website.
- If you would like to add the e-ticket to your digital wallet, please click on the corresponding link.
- On the mobile phone you will then be asked whether you would like to automatically add the e-ticket to your wallet.
- For the desktop version of the e-ticket a file is generated and saved. Subsequently it can be transferred (e.g. via mail) to your mobile phone.
- Apple iPhone automatically supports the file format.
- If you use an Android smartphone, please download the appropriate app from the Playstore.
5. Forwarding Your E-Ticket
- You can forward the e-ticket to another person. To do so, please click the SEND button.
- If you choose to forward the ticket to someone else, the ticket is passed on and disappears from MY TICKETS – Tickets.
- In order to complete the ticket transfer the recipient must accept the ticket (see 6. Accepting Your E-Ticket). Forwarded, not yet accepted tickets as well as received tickets can be found under the section MY TICKETS – Offers. As soon as the recipient has accepted the ticket, it also disappears from MY TICKETS – Offers and you no longer have access to it.
- If you want to forward the tickets in order to print them, please do not send them to a different e-mail address. Instead, save them as a PDF first and then pass them on for printing
6. Accepting Your E-Ticket
- You have received an e-mail with a Festival ticket.
- In order to accept the ticket, please click the button To Your Ticket!
- This will take you to the Salzburg Festival website.
- Should you be registered at the Salzburg Festival already, you will be asked to log in to your account.
- In the area MY FESTIVAL you will find your admission tickets under the menu option MY TICKETS
- If you do not have a Festival account yet, you will be forwarded to a different page.
- If the e-ticket has not been personalised yet, you can find the instructions to do so in section 3.