Public tours take place daily* at 2 p.m.
- The number of persons who can attend is limited to 20
- Reservations are not possible
- Taking pictures is not allowed
Safety and Prevention
- It is obligatory to wear a facemask during the tour
- Every person is measured fever before entering the Festival halls
- Please take care to keep at least 1 metre distance to other persons in your group
Tickets are sold directly at the ticket shop of the Salzburg Festival (at the pillar with the stone masks next to the gate) 15 minutes before the tour.
Adults € 7,- (incl. 10 % VAT)
Children and teenager from 6 to 18 years: € 4,- (incl. 10 % VAT)
Children up to 6 years: free admission
A valid Salzburg Card entitles the holder to participate once in a public tour.
* Please note that the daily guided tours at 2 p.m. are available only to 30 October 2020. If you have individual requests, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
All information is subject to change
approx. 50 min
Entrance Gate/Stone pillar
Should you wish to visit Salzburg’s Festspielhäuser with a group, this must be arranged separately. Please feel free to contact us by using the button below.
Group tours: € 140,– flat fee for up to 20 persons; each additional person € 7,-
Student tours (up to 18 years of age): € 80,– flat fee for up to 20 students; each additional student € 4,- (accompanying teachers free)
Student tours (from 18 years of age): The participants pay the flat rate for adults: € 140,– flat fee for up to 20 students; each additional student € 7,-
approx. 60 min