Login on www.salzburgerfestspiele.at
You are trying to reach a page which requires to be logged in. After successful login you will be automatically redirected to the desired page.
Your data is secure
- Any pages requiring you to enter personal information such as your user name, password, bank or credit card information, are part of a specially secured, encrypted area.
- The data is transmitted using a 128-bit encrypted SSL (Secure Socket Layer) connection, so that your information cannot be read by third parties.
- The Salzburg Festival’s server has been certified by The USERTRUST Network (www.usertrust.com) and uses an encryption depth of 128 bit.
- The encrypted transmission guarantees the greatest possible security of your information and prevents it from being viewed or manipulated by unauthorized persons. Furthermore, the SSL connection guarantees that you establish and maintain a connection only with the server of the Salzburg Festival.
- The encrypted area of the Salzburg Festival’s website is designated by the letters “https://” instead of “http://” in the address bar and by a lock or a key in the status bar.
- The lock or key is the symbol of The USERTRUST Network on your browser and informs you of the security certification. The certificate must belong to the Salzburg Festival, must have been issued by The USERTRUST Network (UTN) for salzburgfestival.at and must be valid.